Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Licensed Massage Therapist!!!

So I'm finally Licensed in ARKANSAS!!!  I'm so thrilled!  I've also started seeing clients at Bodyworks Massage as well as out-calls!

What I'm currently offering:
Outcome based therapeutic massage! 
What does that mean? Well, it means that we chat for a while about your body and then I figure out what your needs are. Not the needs of another client. I don't do cookie cutter massage.  Your needs are completely different than Joe Shmoe I may see later that day.  Each Massage is tailored to meet your needs that day.
For more information about modalities, rates and appointments, please check out the following posts.
I'm looking forward to working with you! Give me a call at 479-301-five027 (that's my way of trying to avoid spammers)
-Shanthi

No comments:

Post a Comment