Thursday, March 17, 2011

updating my website

Hi there,
So I've finally taken the plunge and have taken control of my website! muaahahaaa!! ok, so it's not that dramatic, but after years of ignoring the potential of my presence on the world wide web, I've decided to update my information.

On the updated site (www.herndonmassage.com) you will find paypal buttons to pay for your appointments as well as a button that will take you directly to the online calendar!

Also, please note that at the bottom of each page is a "like" button. For those of you who are members of the FACEBOOK community, please take a second to like my website. Maybe, juuust maybe it'll be yet another successful tool in attracting new clients and encouraging existing clients who have not been in for a while to schedule a new appointment with me!

So I hope your spring is starting off beautifully. The daffodils are blooming, the birds are chirping, the days are warmer and longer and I'm more focused every day on developing new skills for your benefit!
see you around the office!
-Shanthi

No comments:

Post a Comment